Fireworks 101

What Are Professional Fireworks?

Also called (1.3G Fireworks, Display Fireworks) for professional, licensed pyrotechnics. User must have valid licensing. Class B / UN Shipping UN0335.

To Purchase these items, you must have proper documentation on file and be approved as a Professional Client

Classes are available for those who would like hands-on specialty training through experienced instructors in this field. Never hesitate to call us direct with any questions you may have. We are here to help others understand the unique idiosyncrasies and rules pertaining to this field.

Once Approved, you will be able to purchase TanneriteĀ® Brand M-25 Display Fireworks!


What Are Consumer Fireworks?

Also called: (1.4G Fireworks, Common Fireworks) Consumer fireworks include shells and mortars, Roman candles, rockets, sparklers, firecrackers with no more than 50 milligrams of powder, and novelty items, such as snakes, airplanes, ground spinners, helicopters, fountains, and party poppers, according to CPSC. Class C / UN Shipping Code UN0336

These products are available for purchase by the general public – check your state and local laws before purchasing.

To check the laws in your state, visit:


Apply to become a partner with TanneriteĀ® Explosives!